Six-Figure CEO Bundle
BY PURCHASING FROM FinanciALI Focused LLC YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
FinanciALLI Focused and www.financiallifocused.com (“We”) reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your information (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Payment and credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You expressly agree not to sell, resell, reproduce, duplicate, copy, or exploit any portion of this Live Program, the Service provided, the Materials and Products provided, use of the Service/Products, or access to the Service/Products, without express written permission by us.
1. Account Creation. In order to gain access to the material you may be required to provide information about yourself including your name, email address, username, password, and other personal information. You agree that any registration information you give to FinanciALLI Focused will always be accurate, correct, and up to date. You agree to not impersonate someone else or provide account information or an email address other than your own. Your account must not be used for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction. In the event that your account is compromised, you agree to notify us in writing immediately and change your password. Any violation of these terms are grounds for removal and banishment from the site at our discretion.
2. Lawful Purposes. You may use the materials provided and/or the Service for lawful purposes only. You shall not post or transmit through our platform any material which violates or infringes the rights of others, or which is racist, unethical, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, contains injurious formulas, recipes, or instructions, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. Doing so is grounds for termination of service, at our discretion.
3. Purchase Confirmation. You will receive a receipt of payment from Stripe or Paypal. In the event that there is an error in this email confirmation, it is your responsibility to inform us as soon as possible: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Intellectual Property. This Live Program contains intellectual property owned by FinanciALLI focused LLC, including, but not limited to, trademarks, copyrights, proprietary information and other intellectual property as well as the FinanciALLI Focused name, logo, all designs, text, graphics, digital products, other files, and the selection and arrangement of such. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works based on, distribute, display, reproduce, or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Live Program, the Site, Platform, Service Content, Course, and Program Materials, or other intellectual property, in whole or in part without our prior express and written consent.
(b) No Resale of Services Permitted. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Live Program and/or products purchased via the Platform (including training materials), use of the purchased materials/products, or access to any course or products purchased. This agreement and all product(s) purchased are not transferrable or assignable without the Company’s prior written consent.
(c) You agree to not share access to the digital product(s) purchased or provided, or other proprietary materials with others. This includes parties that have not purchased the digit product(s), or any other third-party that Company has not authorized access to.
5. Refund Policy. Due to the nature of our services, we do not offer refunds after purchase.
You agree to not dispute any charges at any time. In the event that you inadvertently dispute a charge made to your account in connection with a purchase made through this website, you agree to immediately cancel/withdraw such a dispute. You understand that disputing a charge through your financial institution is a violation of this Agreement and you agree to not do so. You are responsible for any fees, including attorney’s fees, associated with recouping payment on disputes and any collection fees associated with such an event. You understand that we reserve the right to send any payments due and not satisfied to collections.
6. Transferability. You understand that your purchase and admission to product(s) is not delegable, assignable, sub-licensable, or otherwise transferrable to any other party. Any transfer that occurs may take place only with the written consent of Company; Any other transfer, assignment, delegation, or sublicense by you is invalid and in breach of these Terms.
7. Program Access Policy. You agree to not share access with any of the accompanying materials provided (including but not limited to any workbooks, worksheets, PDFs, recordings, etc.) with any unauthorized third-party.
8. Independent Recordings. You agree to not independently record any portion of the Live Program. This includes any screenshots/screen captures.
9. Affiliate Links. Company may provide on its website, via email, or the Live Program various affiliate links under which Company may benefit monetarily. Company in no way guarantees the quality of product or service provided by any third-party and bears no liability with respect to such service or experience.
10. Non-disparagement. You agree to refrain from making any statements or comments of a defamatory or disparaging nature to any third-party regarding Company, or any of Company’s officers, directors, employees, personnel, agents, policies, services or products, other than to comply with law. This provision in no way restricts your ability to communicate reviews or performance assessments about Company’s goods or services.
11. Limitation of Liability. You agree that under no circumstances shall we be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, exemplary, or any other damages arising out of your use of the trainings, materials, products, site, or service. Additionally, Cake Money Consulting LLC is not liable for damages in connection with (i) any failure of performance, error, omission, denial of service, attack, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure; (ii) loss of revenue, anticipated profits, business, savings, goodwill or data; and (iii) third-party theft of, destruction of, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of your information or property, regardless of our negligence, gross negligence, failure of an essential purpose and whether such liability arises in negligence, contract, tort, or any other theory of legal liability. The foregoing applies even if FinanciALLI Focused LLC has been advised of the possibility of or could have foreseen the damages. In those states that do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for the damages, our liability is limited to the fullest possible extent permitted by law. In no event shall FinanciALLI Focused LLC’s cumulative liability to you exceed the total purchase price of the product/service you have purchased from FinanciALLI Focused LLC and/or www.financiallifocused.com if no purchase has been made by you, FinanciALLI Focused LLC’s cumulative liability to you shall not exceed $100.
13. Indemnification. You shall indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, settlements, liabilities, costs, charges, assessments and expenses, as well as third-party claims and causes of action, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, arising out of any breach by you of any of these Terms & Conditions, or any use by you of the Live Program, Site, or Service. You shall provide us with such assistance, without charge, as we may request in connection with any such defense, including, without limitation, providing us with such information, documents, records, and reasonable access to you, as we deem necessary. You shall not settle any third-party claim or waive any defense without our prior written consent.
We may at any time amend these Terms and Conditions. Such amendments are effective immediately upon notice to you by us posting the new Terms on this Site. Any use of the Site or Service by you after being notified means you accept these amendments. We reserve the right to update any portion of our Site and Service, including these Terms at any time. We will post the most recent versions to the Site and list the effective dates on the pages of our Terms.
14. Warranties. Company does not guarantee or provide any warranty, express or implied, with regards to any specific results. Any testimonials shared are simply an example of what is possible, not what is guaranteed.
15. Headings. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
16. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and FinanciALLI FocusedLLC pertaining to this digital product(s), Site, and Service and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations, and understandings between us. No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement by FinanciALLI Focused LLC shall be deemed, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other provision. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by FinanciALLI Focused LLC.
17. Notices. All notices, requests, demands, and other communications under this Agreement shall be in writing and properly addressed as follows:
E-mail address: email@example.com
18. Governing Law; Venue; Mediation. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the State of South Carolina as applied to contracts that are executed and performed entirely in South Carolina. The exclusive venue for any arbitration or court proceeding based on or arising out of this Agreement shall be Anderson County, South Carolina
The parties agree to attempt to resolve any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement by mediation, which shall be conducted under the then current mediation procedures of The CPR Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution or any other procedure upon which the Parties may agree. The parties further agree that their respective good faith participation in mediation is a condition precedent to pursuing any other available legal or equitable remedy, including litigation, arbitration, or other dispute resolution procedures.
19. Severability. If any term, provision, covenant, or condition of this Agreement is held by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired, or invalidated.
20. Electronic Signature. You understand that under law, signatures transmitted digitally and created electronically via touchscreen or computer mouse shall have the same force and binding effect as an original handwritten signature in ink.
By completing your purchase, you acknowledge and agree that you have carefully read and understands this Agreement.
Basic Business Finance Training
Annual Planning Template
Annual Budget Template
Program/Service Profit Planning Template
Training Videos for Each Template
Enter your bullet points here..
- Total payment
- 1xSix-Figure CEO$97-+
- 1:1 Call With Alli$297
- Sales tax$0
- Today's payment
- Six-Figure CEO$0
- 1:1 Call With Alli$297
- Sales tax$0
- Future payments
- Sales tax$0
- Future amount
- Today's payment:
- Today's payment
All prices in USD